Kerala University Result 2016 – University of Kashmir BA, B.Sc, B.Com, M. Sc Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.keralauniversity.ac.in”.
Kerala University Result 2016 : University of Kashmir Result for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com etc. will be declared at “www.keralauniversity.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of Kerala University are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check University of Kashmir Result 2016 exam are given below.
Kerala University Result 2016:
Kerala University will release the result for BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their Kerala University result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of Kerala University are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
Kerala university One of the first 16 Universities in India, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now southern part of Kerala and some neighboring parts of state of Tamilnadu) in 1937. During the 7 decades since the University of Kerala grew and shrunk physically and transformed itself in many ways. It is difficult to summarise what the Kerala University is in a brief space.
How to check Kerala University Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of Kerala University “www.keralauniversity.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? Kerala University Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.