NIT Hamirpur Result 2016 – B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, MCA, BCA, MBA Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.nith.ac.in”.
NIT Hamirpur Result 2016 : National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Result for Architecture, Chemistry, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Humanities & Social Science, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics will be declared at “www.nith.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of NIT Hamirpur are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check National Institute of Technology Hamirpur Result 2016 exam are given below.
NIT Hamirpur Result 2016:
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur will release the result for B.Tech, M.Tech, Ph.D, BE, ME, MCA, BCA & Other Degree Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their NIT Hamirpur result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of NIT Hamirpur are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
About NIT Hamirpur
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur has been established in the year 1986 for providing education in the field of Engineering & Technology. The institute comes in the league of the all 20 NITs established in the country for this purpose. Initially started as the Regional Engineering College, the institute provides admission in the following courses: Under Graduate, Post Graduate and other Doctoral Programmes.
How to check NIT Hamirpur Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of NIT Hamirpur “www.nith.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? NIT Hamirpur Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.