NIT Silchar Result 2016 – B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / M.B.A Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.nits.ac.in”.
NIT Silchar Result 2016 : National Institute of Technology Silchar Result for B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / M.B.A will be declared at “www.nits.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of NIT Silchar are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check National Institute of Technology Silchar Result 2016 exam are given below.
NIT Silchar Result 2016:
National Institute of Technology Silchar will release the result for B.Tech / M.Tech / M.Sc / M.B.A Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their NIT Silchar result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of NIT Silchar are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
About NIT Silchar
National Institute of Technology Silchar (NIT Silchar) is located in Silchar, Assam. The campus is located 12km from Silchar. This campus lies in the education axis of Silchar city and has an area of 625 acres. The institute provides 8 hostels for boys and 2 hostels for girls and it also provides accommodation for the faculty members. It is well equipped with laboratories, health care facilities, a gymnasium, a central computer centre, central library, banking facilities, postal services and a shopping centre.
How to check NIT Silchar Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of NIT Silchar “www.nits.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? NIT Silchar Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.