NLIU Result 2016 – National Law Institute University LL.M, B.A.LL.B Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.nliu.ac.in”.
NLIU Result 2016 : National Law Institute University Result for B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.) 2nd, 4th, 6th Exam will be declared at “www.nliu.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of NLIU are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check National Law Institute University Result 2016 exam are given below.
NLIU Result 2016:
National Law Institute University will release the result for B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their NLIU result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of NLIU are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
National Law Institute University (NLIU) is a law school and centre for research located in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India and founded in 1997. NLIU has been rated as the three best law schools in India. The university launched its first academic programme in 1998, with Indian jurist V.S. Rekhi as the Director. The university is a member of the Association of Indian Universities.
How to check NLIU Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of NLIU “www.nliu.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? NLIU Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.