NLSIU Result 2016 – National Law School Of India University B.A.LL.B, LL.M Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.nls.ac.in”.
NLSIU Result 2016 : National Law School Of India University Result for B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MBA, Ph.D, BA (Hons.), B.Sc (Hons.) 2nd, 4th, 6th Exam will be declared at “www.nls.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of NLSIU are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check National Law School Of India University Result 2016 exam are given below.
NLSIU Result 2016:
National Law School Of India University will release the result for B.Sc, B.Ed, BCA, MA, M.Sc Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their NLSIU result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of NLSIU are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June & July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
The National Law School of India University is also known as NLS is situated at Bangaluru, Karnataka . Official website of National Law School of India University is http://www.nls.ac.in , you can download online NLS Result 2016 marks sheet from the official website as well as our website here on this page. visit our site to get all exam result, notification and time-table of National Law School of India University.
How to check NLSIU Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of NLSIU “www.nls.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? NLSIU Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.