Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Result 2016 – B.A, M.A, M.Com BBA, BCA Result will be announced on its main official website at “rsvidyapeetha.ac.in”.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Result 2016 : Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati Result for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree Semester Examination will be declared at “rsvidyapeetha.ac.in” the official web portal of the university. Students of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati Result 2016 exam are given below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Result 2016:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati will release the result for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A & Other Degree Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
How to check Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha “rsvidyapeetha.ac.in”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha :
vidyapeetha was established at Tirupati (A.P.) in 1961 by the Govt. of India on the recommendations of the Sanskrit Commission (1957) as an autonomous body under the name of Kendriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati Society. Dr. S.Radhakrishnan, the then Vice Presiden t of India laid the foundation stone of the vidyapeetha on 4th January 1962. The basic objective of setting up the Vidyapeetha is to impart and improve Sanskrit pedagogy, to accelerate the pace of higher Sanskrit learning and to combine the traditional Sanskrit education with modern scientific research.