RDVV Result 2016 – Rani Durgavati University,Jabalpur B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.rdunijbpin.org”.
RDVV Result 2016 : Rani Durgavati University,Jabalpur Result for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree Semester & Annual Examination will be declared at “www.rdunijbpin.org” the official web portal of the university. Students of RDVV are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check Rani Durgavati University,Jabalpur Result 2016 exam are given below.
RDVV Result 2016:
RDVV will release the result for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A & Other Degree Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their RDVV result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of RDVV are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
About : Rani Durgavati University (RDVV), is a govt university located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh(MP), India and the university commonly known as University of Jabalpur, It was named after the queen Rani Durgavati. The Rani Durgavati University (RDVV) is the main university of this city Jabalpur and has been graded as B++ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).also the university conduct their various courses written examination every year and offer various courses such as ug courses and pg courses like BA B.COM BSC BBA BCA BED MA MCOM MBA MCA MED LLB BALLB BPED etc.
How to check RDVV Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of RDVV “www.rdunijbpin.org”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? RDVV Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.