SAU Result 2016 – South Asian University B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed, B.COM Result will be announced on its main official website at “www.sau.int”.
SAU Result 2016 : South Asian University Result for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA will be declared at “www.sau.int” the official web portal of the South Asian University. Students of SAU are required to submit roll number to access their result as and when it is released by the university. Easy and simple procedure to check South Asian University Result 2016 exam are given below.
SAU Result 2016:
SAU will release the result for B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed Exam in upcoming months. The students who have appeared in various exams of the university are eagerly looking for their result. Students who are waiting for their SAU result are advised to follow instruction shown below to know. The results of SAU are expected to be published for various courses in the month of June of July. Exact date of declaration of result will be announced in due course.
About : South Asian University, well known as SAU University is located at Akbar Bhawan, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi (The new Campus Construction is going in Maidan Garhi, South Delhi having campus area of 100 acres)is an international university, which was established by the Eight member Nations of South Asian Association for Regional Co-operation i.e. SAARC, which are Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. The idea of establishment of South Asia University mooted by Dr. Manmohan Singh, Honorable Prime Minister of India at the 13th SAARC Summit in Dhaka in 2005 year.
How to check SAU Result 2016:
- The student should visit the official website of SAU “www.sau.int”.
- After visiting the official website the student click on the link ? SAU Result 2016?.
- Then the student should select the course.
- Then a page is opened which ask the details.
- Student should fill the details like roll number and click on submit button.
- Thus, the result will appear on the screen.
- Student should verify their result for satisfaction and save it or Print it.